1. My favorite color is purple.
2. My secret favorite color is pink.
3. I like to make sublime things, and I’m a hopeless romantic.
4. I believe in true love, and was lucky enough to find it and keep it.
5. I love somber, melancholy stories and music.
6. I play the cello, and competed when I was younger.
7. I LOVE playing in pit orchestras.
8. And I’m infatuated with the theatre. Backstage, when the lights are down, and the theatre is empty offers a ghostly hallowedness that is so alluring, I could sit there, listening to the silence forever.
9. The giggles of a child are like Pixie Stix for the soul.
10. Dogs love me, although I only admire them from a distance. It’s quite awkward, actually.
11. I have middle child syndrome. My mom told me so. A lot.
12. I have curly hair that puts Side Show Bob’s untamed mane to shame.
13. My favorite number is 3.
14. I’m a professional artist (commissioned painter).
15. I’m a full time writer. DEMON KISSED (A Paranormal Romance-Book #1 in the Demon Kissed Series) (Demon Kissed #1) was my 1st book. I shot all the covers for this series in my studio.
16. Although my mother thinks so, I am not the heroine in any of my books even they have unmanageable hair, middle child syndrome, an affinity for art and music, are rather clumsy, and like the #3.
17. Oh yeah, I’m clumsy.
18. My favorite book is Peter and Wendy.
19. I went to seminary. I forget exactly how that happened.
20. I’m an award winning boudoir photographer.
21. I appear to be slightly bipolar, tripolar as I’m reading this list.
22. I’m introverted. I’d be a hermit but I don’t like caves.
23. I’m a native NYer, which is why most of my novels take place on Long Island. The high school in DEMON KISSED is Deer Park High. Yes, there is a prop room in the basement. That was just an open invitation to trouble. What the hell were they thinking?
24. When I 1st moved to TX, I thought nice people were trying to steal my car. They’d say stuff like, “How are you?” and “Nice morning, isn’t it?” I managed not to punch anyone. They say I’m doing rather well now.
25. I found out I’m old last week. It didn’t go over well. I’m hoping it was a mistake.